Table of Contents
WHAT INFORMATION DO YOU COLLECT ON ME?
Personal information you disclose to usWe collect the personal information you provide to us, such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data, payment information, and social media login data. We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering at the Sites or Apps, expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the Sites or Apps (such as posting messages in our online forums or entering competitions, contests or giveaways) or otherwise contacting us. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Sites or Apps, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
- Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
- Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
- Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (like a credit card number) and the security code associated with your payment instrument. Our payment processor stores all payment data, and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
- Social Media Login Data. We provide you with the option to register using social media account details, like your Facebook, Twitter, or other social media account. If you choose to register in this way, we collect the information described in the “How do we handle your social logins” section below.
Information collected through our AppsWe may collect information regarding your geolocation, mobile device, and push notifications when you use our apps. If you use our Apps, we may also collect the following information:
- Geolocation Information: We may request access or permission to and track location based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application, to provide location based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Mobile Device Access: We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s Bluetooth, calendar, camera, reminders, SMS messages, social media accounts, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Mobile Device Data: We may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer), operating system, version information, and IP address.
- Push Notifications: We may push notifications to you regarding your account or the mobile application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
Information collected from other sourcesWe may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, social media platforms, and other sources. We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook), as well as from other third parties. A few examples of the information we receive from other sources include social media profile information (your name, gender, birthday, email, current city, state and country, user identification numbers for your contacts, profile picture URL and any other information that you choose to make public); marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
HOW DO YOU USE MY INFORMATION?
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent. We use personal information collected via our Sites or Apps for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”) in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below. We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process with your Consent – if you choose to link your account with us to a third party account *(such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process. See the section below headed “How do we handle your social logins,” for further information.
- To send administrative information to you for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons – we may use your personal information to send you product, service, and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Fulfill and manage your orders for Contractual reasons – we may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Sites or Apps.
- Request Feedback for our Business Purposes – we may use your information to request feedback and contact you about your use of our Sites or Apps.
- To protect our Sites for Legal Reasons – we may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Sites or Apps safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enable user-to-user communications with your Consent – we may use your information to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies for Business Purposes – and/or for Legal Reasons.
- For other Business Purposes – we may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and improve our Sites or Apps, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
IS MY INFORMATION SHARED WITH ANYONE?
Personal information you disclose to usWe only share information with your consent to comply with laws, protect your rights, or fulfill business obligations. We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
DO YOU USE TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES LIKE COOKIES?
DO YOU USE GOOGLE MAPS?
HOW DO YOU USE MY SOCIAL LOGINS?
HOW LONG DO YOU KEEP MY INFORMATION?
HOW DO YOU KEEP MY INFORMATION SAFE?
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our Sites or Apps is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
DO YOU COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Sites or Apps, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Sites or Apps. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to delete such data from our records promptly. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time. If you are a resident in the European Economic Area and believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/dataprotection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
Technology ProvidersTemple of Eden partners with several technology providers to deliver the best possible online experience to visitors. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the Privacy Policies of these providers by following the links below: http://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/ https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Disclaimer of Reliability:Temple of Eden makes no representations or warranties regarding the condition or functionality of this website, its suitability for use, or that this web service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
Disclaimer of Damages:By using a Temple of Eden website, you assume all risks associated with the use of the site, including any risk to your computer, software, or data being damaged by any virus, software, or any other file that might be transmitted or activated via a Temple of Eden website or your access to it. Temple of Eden shall not be liable for any damages of any kind (general, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits) resulting from the use or misuse of the information contained in a Temple of Eden website.
Disclaimer of Endorsement:Referring to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Temple of Eden. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of Temple of Eden and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
Copyrights and Trademarks:Copyright (c) 2022 Temple of Eden All Rights Reserved All material on this website is copyrighted by Temple of Eden, except for copyrighted by others and used here by permission. Copyrighted material may not be copied, reproduced, or otherwise used for commercial purposes without the copyright holder’s written permission. This site also contains some trademarks, which may not be appropriated by persons other than the trademark owner and may not be used contrary to trademark law. If you wish to request permission to use materials in a manner otherwise prohibited herein, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via telephone at (310) 912-0490.
Do residents of California have specific privacy rights?
Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information. California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below. If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Sites or Apps, you have the right to request the removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Sites or Apps. To request the removal of such data, please get in touch with us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will ensure the data is not publicly displayed on the Sites or Apps, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
DO YOU UPDATE THIS POLICY?
HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU ABOUT THIS POLICY?
Help Our Cause
You don’t have to participate in ceremony to join our cause. We provide our sacrament free-of-charge to all who seek healing. Your donation covers expenses of the Temple of Eden and our skilled facilitators.