We hold that we are all Children of Earth and that our faith lies in the lessons and blessings of Our Mother, Mother Earth. We hold that it is Her laws, the laws of Nature, the Laws of Earth that comprise the foundation and motive of what is called Creation, the Natural world, both within and without, as both phenomenon and psyche.
Blessed be upon Mother Earth! Maker of our glorious sacrament. Elixir of the Divine Toad. Bring us the Fruit of Knowledge, Creation, and Earth. Open wide the Garden Gate! Deliver us to Paradise, to Eden!
Statement of Faith
- As we practice harmonizing ourselves with the rhythms of Earth, we honor the eternal cycles of Nature, the Wheel of the Year, the Seasons, and the phases of the moon as the markers of our divine attunement to Earth and its deep workings within us.
- We Recognize that as highly conscious beings we owe an awareness to our environment and between us and other living things. We seek our own evolution, wisdom, and health within and as part of this evolving co-existent consciousness of Nature and ourselves.
- We acknowledge the existence of other realms of vibration and vibrational power beyond those habituated by our five senses and beyond intellect. As such, we acknowledge the existences of magical and supernatural powers of the mind, that are our birthright. We resolve that their use be founded on proper knowledge, discipline, ethics and to be of service and to do no harm.
- We hold that Creation is a function of duality that naturally forms a dynamic of creative polarity, such as in the coupling of the forces of Masculine and Feminine. For everything there is its paired opposite, like looking in a mirror the subject forms itself of what it sees and of being seen in turn, so does duality play, in the dance of creation, yin/yang, all truths are half-truths until the other is viewed in a mirror and resolved.
- We hold, that the world of the inner, of psyche, of collective unconscious exist ever so much as the outer manifestations shaped by our senses. We acknowledge the outer world’s influence on the inner, reflected in dreams, imagination, and knowledge. We also acknowledge the inner, unconscious realm’s abilities of intuition, magic and artistic expression.
- We do not recognize any inherent authority of some over others, whether by birth or coercion, within our society and fellowship. We do not believe in fixed hierarchy. We do respect and pay deference to those who have earned demonstrable knowledge, skill, experience, and wisdom. Further, we do honor and respect those whose manifest ability to make decisions and work with others allows them to assume the considerable responsibly of leadership.
- We believe that religions, wisdom traditions and magical traditions are created by people, and have all evolved as expressions of particular points of view, or creeds among people. Our creed is of a sacred, devoted identification with Mother Earth.
- We have an abiding respect for the sacred powers of sexuality that exist within all of us. These are the very powers of creation and generativity. We acknowledge also that these powers run deep in the psyche. As such we resolve to acknowledge the need for temperance in their expression, so not to never harm another, physically or psychologically.
- We do not believe in an absolute evil. Nor do we believe in the fearful projections in a mirror of personified evil, such as ‘The Devil’ or ‘Satan’. We recognize though, that hatred, malice, and malevolent disregard for the wellbeing of others is very real and has plagued humanity throughout time. As such, we resolve always to never seek benefit through the suffering of others, nor accept that personal benefit should ever be had by denying wellbeing to others.
- We hold that life is to be viewed as the function and fulfillment of a divine process, occurring in a divine order. We believe that the development of an individual’s mind and soul are a part of a greater unfolding and evolution of the Universe itself. As we evolve, likewise so do all things evolve, in a great cosmic network. An occasion for great joy!
- We believe that which is conducive to health and wellbeing can be found in Mother Earth.
Sacraments and Sacerdotal Functions:
- The recognition of Mother Earth’s bounty.
- The practice of ceremonies rooted in many cultures in all directions of time.
- Acts that restore and repair Mother Earth.
- Acts of restoration, healing and help for humanity.
WE INTEND to provide for the transformation and evolution of human beings who are seeking enlightenment in communion with the Divine Creator through sacred and ceremonial use of 5-MEO-DMT (Bufo).
OUR PURPOSE is to promote the transformation and evolution of beings who seek enlightenment by communing with the Divine Creator. To effect this purpose, we shall organize retreats and sacred ceremonies consonant with the expansion of consciousness through the sacramental consumption of 5-MEO-DMT (Bufo), in addition to guided meditation, prayer and mind expansion practices of ancestral consciousness.
WE BELIEVE that 5-MEO-DMT (Bufo) is offered to us by the Divine Creator in order that all humans, regardless of religion, race, sex, or gender, may have community within Divine Creation.
WE BELIEVE that through the ceremonial and sacred use of 5-MEO-DMT (Bufo) our members can access their Divinity from within.
WE BELIEVE that our experiences have revealed to us that the sacramental use of 5-MEO-DMT (Bufo) within an appropriate spiritual context, far from being a detrimental dissociative mental experience is actually one of great psychological benefit through the expansion of consciousness.
WE BELIEVE our love and connection to all things is enhanced and better understood through the sacramental consumption of 5-MEO-DMT (Bufo). Specifically, that the sacramental consumption of 5-MEO-DMT often evokes mystical experiences which allows us to transcend into higher spiritual dimensions where we may interact with the Divine Creator and other higher vibrational beings. This higher spiritual realm can become accessible to humans through the sacramental use of 5-MEO-DMT (Bufo).
WE BELIEVE that through mystical experiences we seek and receive answers and guidance to both specific and ultimate life questions. Additionally, we believe that beneficial mystical experiences are induced by the sacramental consumption of 5-MEO-DMT (Bufo). We also believe that mystical experience induced by the sacramental consumption of 5-MEO-DMT (Bufo). unites us through love, understanding, and greater connectivity to other beings in the universe.
WE BELIEVE the overarching message we receive from the Divine Creator, by the sacramental consumption of 5-MEO-DMT (Bufo), is that unconditional love is the most powerful forces in the universe.
WE BELIEVE sacramental use of 5-MEO-DMT (Bufo) teaches and empowers us to be more connected to Mother Earth. Furthermore, we believe that the sacramental use of 5-MEO-DMT (Bufo) restores to us a greater symbiotic relationship to nature. As such, we believe that the consumption of our sacrament fosters in us the deepest respect for Mother Earth.
WE BELIEVE that at death all beings return to the same spiritual realm that is accessed by the sacramental experience of 5-MEO-DMT in life.
WE BELIEVE that it is paramount that our members assume the moral obligation to approach all life situations from a place of peace, love, understanding, and in a manner consistent with Divinely received messages, both general admonitions, and ones specific for the person.
WE BELIEVE that other religious texts and teachings also provide guidance for a good life that is tolerant of other beings, to the extent they are aligned with the mandates of Divine Creation and the will of the higher spiritual realms.